Thursday 24 September 2015

Sophisticated, yet bold eyeliner makeup




Hello whoever stumbles across my blabbering!

Here I have a new video update for you guys! A sophisticated, and fierce makeup look! I've noticed this look being populated by many Kpop artists and many celebrities throughout Asia. Usually for Asian eyes, North American makeup technique is to load up on heavy shadows and fill up the large negative space above the eyes that Asian eyes have. This is due to our double eyelids being thinner, or that we have monolids, meaning that the crease above the eyes are not visible. Although making use of the negative space is important (this makes the eyes appear larger), using heavy shadows on the lids may weigh the eyes down, and make them look "swollen" or heavy. With that being said, I find that using less shadows and more eyeliner is more effective when it comes to enhancing the eyes (especially for asians that is.) 

Check out my above video, and you'll see what I mean! 

Thanks for dropping by!

PS: You are beautiful, just the way you are:) 

Love,
Carmen

Instagram: carmen_cl91

No comments :

Post a Comment