Thursday 27 August 2015

Venom from Spiderman Makeup





Hello Lovelies!

Hope you all are doing awesome as those of you who are still in school enjoy the last bit of their summer, and those of you who work are finding rest! Here is a makeup look (that's totally non-beauty related) for you all who are Marvel fans or enjoy any marvel comics/movies! I've seen a lot of recreations of this look online, so I've decided to give it a try as well. 

For this look, I did not want to use up my Make Up For Ever Flash palette since I will be needing to cover a bigger surface area. Therefore, I made a trip to a local art supply store and picked up some black face paints from the brand Snazaroo (oh and also, face paints are water based and is definitely easier to take off compared to makeup). So ya, here's the whole look! I also incorporated some MAC shadows into this look for a more 3D effect. This look took me like...45 minutes to scrub off. I first used makeup wipes to remove the majority of the paints, and then Estee Lauder's cleansing lotion to get into the difficult areas. then lastly I went into the shower with Clean & Clear's exfoliating scrub to remove the rest. 

Love you all!
Carmen

PS: School and Fall looks coming soon! Follow my instagram @carmen_cl91 for updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment