Friday 3 July 2015

Japanese Doll Makeup look



Hello beautiful!

Hope everyone's week went by well, and happy Friday! Here's a makeup look I came up with that is inspired by makeup styles in Japanese fashion magazines. The look consists of heavy, spidery mascara, dolly pink cheeks, and a soft pop of lip color. The eye liner is kept to a minimal wing, and the color tones are strong, but soft. 

On this look, I used Etude House's new color in liquid lips in OR205 from their 2015 collection on both my lips and cheeks. I am personally a huge fan of multi functional products, just because they're handy and convenient to use. Who wants to lug around a million makeup products on a daily basis anyway? The color of this lip product is bold, buildable, and blendable. Many users of this product found that it is quite drying on the lips, but I actually found it to be quite wearable without any chap stick at all. I used a lip brush to apply on my lips for a cleaner edge, and smudged it out with a tapping motion to soften up the color. I did this on my cheeks as well, focusing the colors on the apple of my cheeks. On the eyes, I chose to use Etude House's eye long mascara, which claims to lengthen the lashes. With the length in effect, I wanted to create a spidery mascara look, so I chose to go with a fibre mascara. For this look, I used MajorlicaMajorlica's Lash Expander by Sheseido. Go over with a few coats, making sure each layer is dry before the next application. 

 That's it for now! Until next time, 

Carmen

PS: Thought I'd share this video with you guys out there. Makeup or no makeup, I want you all to know you are created beautifully as is





No comments :

Post a Comment