Tuesday 2 June 2015

Fresh Golden Pink summer makeup look



Hello Lovelies!

So here's a girly makeup look that is perfect for the summer! Pink and coral shades with golden shimmer. Too bad my phone couldn't capture the warm gold that compliments the pink. Maybe I should invest in a real camera...

Anyways, the entire makeup look is mostly done with Jill Stuart's limited edition ribbon couture palette in Mixed Berry Crepe. To add on the gold shimmer, I used Makeup Forever's Flash palette in 04 Gold on the high points of my features. To achieve that perfect pink color on the lips, I used Two Faced Melted Metal Liquified Metallic lipstick in Dream house and blended it out to have it less bold.

That's it for now! Although I do love phone photography, I'm really considering investing in a better camera to show you guys the details of my looks. Let me know if you guys have any camera suggestions!

PS: Love yourself for who you are created to be, and don't let the world's definition of standard beauty be yours. You are beautiful, just the way you are!

Love,
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment