Tuesday 7 April 2015

Fairytales




When I was younger, and even until now- I loved fairy tales. Now that I am older, even though I know fairy tales aren't real, I'd still prefer them over Hollywood movies because of the innocence, magic, and miracles that happen. I think floral crowns are always a symbol of innocence and purity. I don't actually own one, so this is where you improvise. I used Makeup Forever's Flash palette to create the daisy crown as seen on my forehead. Because of this palette's creamy texture and high pigmentation, a little bit goes a long way. I actually only used a few dabs to achieve an awesome color payoff. I used individual lashes on my lower lashes to balance out the floral crown, and a peach colored lipstick to get that innocent and youthful look.

That's it for now! Until next post=]

PS: Who is your favourite fairy tale character? I think mine would have to be Cinderella...especially after recently watching it in theatres! Remember, ladies..."Have courage and be kind" :)...and most important of all...Love all of those around you.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." -1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love,
Carmen 

No comments :

Post a Comment