Thursday 30 April 2015

Butterfly Princess




Hey Gorgeous!

For those of you who follow Youtube beauty gurus such as Michelle Phan, you may have already watched one of her videos on her newest looks. I was inspired to create something just as magical, so here it is! I used mostly pastel shades with a shimmery base on the eyes to brighten up the whole area, and a baby pink lipstick to balance it out. The only downside to this look is that I actually don't own anything like her butterfly headpiece she wore in her video. So...this is where I improvised. I drew the crown on my forehead using Makeup Forever's Flash Palette, and also did some shading with eye shadow pigments. I then used a highlighter I received as a sample from Benefit to give me that pearlescent glow. 

As magical as this look seems, reality is that there will always be trials and hardships in life. However if we keep holding onto His promises, and if we keep Believing, these trials and hardships will turn into experiences that will help you grow and mature in life. 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

With Love, 
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment