Sunday 22 March 2015

You are Loved







Have you ladies out there ever despised the way you looked and compared yourself to others, wondering why you lack what others have? You cake your face with makeup, covering your imperfections, in hopes of hiding your real identity, your flaws. I encourage you ladies though, love yourselves for who you are. You are Created to be unique, to be different. At the end of the day, all the makeup needs to come off. I know it's hard not to compared yourself to others, and it may just be human nature for us to do so. But know that each and everyone of us is made with love, and that there's ALWAYS someone out there who loves us just the way we are.

"For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth." - Psalm 13-15
                                                                                               
For this look, I used Mac's Penultimate liner to create a well defined crease on my lids. I then used black eye shadow to define the crease even more. I then used some glitter I purchased off eBay to achieve a more glamorous look. For the lips, I used Mac's "Girl about Town" to balance out the eye makeup.

That's it for now! Remember to love yourselves and others, and that you are beautiful just the way you are :) At the end of the day, all the makeup will need to come off.

Be natural :) Keep smiling! You are made fearfully, and wonderfully.
Love,
Carmen

No comments :

Post a Comment